I've Been Featured!

A great big THANK YOU to Michelle over at THE STUDIO AT CROW HAVEN FARM for SPOTLIGHTING ME on her blog!! Michelle is a very talented artist and I'm honored that she chose me and my work :) It was a very pleasant surprise at the end of a rather blaise day!! Check out her BLOG to see some of her fantastic creations and learn more about her. She also has many unique art dolls in her ETSY store, so head on over and see what's available! Again, thanks Michelle - surprise blessings have a way of showing up when you need them most.

5 comments:

  1. I read your feature and your work is soooo wonderful! I did the "Halloween & Vine" event last year in Petaluma! Halloween is so wonderful.What a lucky girl you are getting to go to Salem!Your pieces will Kill! hehehe sorry I couldn't resist that. Any way I am working on an Alice piece over at my place I hope you check her out.It's before she has tumbled down the hole...unlike you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I checked out yours too and your Alice piece is phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brialee...You are so welcome... It's an honor to have you as a DAG Team Member...I'm looking forward to seeing you in Salem! whooohoooooo
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how fun is that~!!!!! Congrats, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Congrats! That's wonderful!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

~ Brialee