These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

the Harvest Moon * pumpkins glowing in the night * the colorful palette of mother nature in all her glory * crunching leaves underfoot * scary stories * scary movies * the smell of wood fires drifting from chimneys * festive parties * caramel apples * candy corn * dancing bats * creepy scarecrows * haunted houses * hayrides in the countryside warm apple cider * coming up with creative costumes * hosting the annual dumb supper * handing out treats AND tricks hehe

3 comments:

  1. What an enchanting post - thank you :) I've got a link to some papers I know you'd Love on my blog today.
    xoxo,
    cch

    ReplyDelete
  2. sings loud and clear...... It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fabulous choices! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

~ Brialee