Here Comes the Sun

And here I go, having my attentions diverted yet again by the seductive sunshine! Here in northeastern Wisconsin the summers are very short so one must savor every moment and take in the visually stunning beauty of all that mother nature has to offer! I've been busy planting my herb and flower gardens, as well as setting up all the bird, squirrel and bat houses and feeders. Yes, you read that right. BAT. I have a bat house that finds an inhabitant or two every summer! What else would you expect from a HALLOWEEN folk artist?! And speaking of art, never fear.........I've been sneaking snippets of creative time in here and there and will be unveiling the latest within the coming weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Being from Chicago, I know exactly what you mean! LOL Looking forward to what you have so will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those house projects take up a lot of time too. It's amazing what you've been getting accomplished all by yourself! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be watching to see what's coming up! In the meantime, enjoy the nice weather :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bats so much. You are sweet to house them, they are so amusing when chatting at night:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. here in tennessee our bat population is being wiped out by a fungal virus. its so sad. the state gov. is closing off caves trying to save them. i hope its not like that there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

~ Brialee