What's Cookin'

I haven't posted in almost a month and I have to give a heartfelt 'thank you' to each and every one of you who are still following! There are no excuses, I've just simply been soaking up every precious summer-vacation moment with my family that I possibly can doing the usual (and in some cases the very unusual!). One must prioritize, and although HALLOWEEN is always in the back of my mind, and I try to get in the studio late at night when the whirligig of the daytime craziness settles down to a hush, I find that these familial follies are simply too dear to compromise. So I tip my hat to you, faithful follower and bid you 'stay tuned' to see what's been cookin', as I will soon be posting some creepy cute creations that have long-awaited to see the light of day!

4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see a post from you! I've been wondering what you've been up to! Can't wait to see what your new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'd follow you to the ends of the earth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing the same thing, so you'll get no complaining from me. I can't wait to see what you've been working on in your down time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been taking some time this afternoon to catch up on your blog, as its one of my favorites! I love all the items you've been making and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

~ Brialee