Wha..What Is That...Could It Be??!

Nope, it's not a ghost.....it's ME!! I know it's been a while since I've posted.......okay quite a while, but I have a perfectly good excuse. Honest! During the summers I go on the road with my hubby - we camp all week long surrounded by the sights and sounds of all Mother Nature has to offer. No tv, no phones, and dare I say it - no computers. I know, hard to imagine for most, but it's absolutely blissful. And I always relish these lazy summer days with the love of my life, just reconnecting/re-energizing.

But never fear, I have been creating like a madwoman for the Halloween season! The little ghost in the above pic is just one of the many art dolls I've finished up recently. He's my favorite with his cute little stick puppet, I just had to share him! I'm home all this week so I'm trying to catch up on a few things before I head back out. I've also begun making arrangements, bookings, and setting up our itinerary for Salem this October - ghosts, and witches, abandoned asylums, and midnight tours - what more can a girl ask for?! Eeee, can't wait!! I know many of you will be there and I'm looking forward to meeting each and every one of you :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm gearing up for Halloween already! Can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is everyday for me and I am so anxious for Fall to return!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you're back! I start getting super excited about Halloween around July or so, when all of the stores start having darker decor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to be able to go to Salem one year around Halloween! What a great trip! The new project looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Salem and think of me Brialee!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work! Salem at Halloween would be simply divine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was going....I wish I was camping too! Think of me when in Salem!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could meet you in Salem!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your art! Do you belong to any of the Art Groups on Ebay? I belong to HA31 and you might consider requesting to be a member, your work is really original!!
    Blessings,
    Sherry
    Byrum Art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

~ Brialee